Make a Contribution
There Are Many Ways to Support PVF’s Mission
• Annual Gifts – sustain our ongoing programs of treatment, research and education. You may designate your contribution to advance the study of a particular eye disease or condition or make an unrestricted gift to be used where the need is greatest.
• Matching Gifts – through your employer will increase the amount of your gift. Speak with your company representative to see if a gift to PVF qualifies for a corporate match.
• Gifts of Stock – which have appreciated in value and have been owned for a least a year, may be transferred by your broker to PVF’s brokerage account #33L093540 at First Republic Bank, 415-296-5884. Please also call or write us with the details of your gift.
Save Sight and Lives Through Gift Planning – Join the PVF Heritage Society
Make a life-changing difference for children and adults with glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and other eye disorders. Your gift to the Heritage Society can support our mission today or benefit PVF and the Eye Institute in the future. The “planned gifts” below may suit your financial planning needs and sustain PVF:
Gifts of cash, securities, real estate or other assets through a bequest can be accomplished by a simple codicil to your current will or an amendment to your living trust. You also may specify a sum or asset, or designate a percentage of your residuary estate. Among the advantages, outright gifts from your estate are entirely free from federal estate taxes.
IRA and Other Retirement Plan Gifts
Maximize the impact of your retirement plan assets—including IRAs, 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, and TSAs—by designating Pacific Vision Foundation Eye Institute as your primary or secondary beneficiary. These assets will not be subject to estate tax or income tax, so that the entire balance will be preserved for PVF/EI.
Life Income Gifts
• Charitable Gift Annuity – Make a gift and create an income stream for yourself or a loved one through a fixed annuity for life, part of which may be tax-free.
• Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT) – As a meaningful future gift to PVF/EI, a CRT provides income for life or for a specific time frame to your spouse, partner and/or your loved ones. You will receive an immediate tax deduction and pay no capital gains on appreciated assets used to create the CRT.
Regardless of your age or income, the PVF Heritage Society offers several types of planned gifts to consider, and each one provides a meaningful, financially beneficial way to prepare for your future and the future of the PVF Eye Institute and its patients. We are happy to work with you and your tax and legal advisors to structure the type of planned gift that best fits your financial and philanthropic goals.
How to Give
• Donate Online by filling out the fields on this page.
• If you don’t want to donate online, mail a check or credit card payment details to:
Pacific Vision Foundation
711 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 260
San Francisco, CA 94102
Help Us Provide Superb Eye Care for All and Change Countless Lives With a Gift to the PVF Eye Institute
For more information, please contact our Executive Director, Jo Burnett, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-393-1225.