Make a Contribution
There are many ways to
support PVF’s Mission
using our secure online form
Donate by Phone or Mail
711 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 260,
San Francisco, CA 94102
(Click on an option)
Save sight throughout the year with your monthly gift by check or credit card
Ask if your employer has a matching program to amplify your gift. Speak with your company representative to see if a gift to PVF qualifies for a corporate match.
Gifts of Stock
Stock which has appreciated in value and has been owned for at least one year, may be transferred by your broker to PVF’s brokerage account #33L093540 at First Republic Bank, (415) 296-5884. Please also call or write to us regarding the details of your gift.
Your legacy gift now to the Pacific Vision Foundation (PVF)will have a lasting impact in the lives of those facing serious visual disabilities in the future.
Most blindness can be cured or prevented, but a growing number of Americans can’t afford sight-saving eye care. At PVF we are committed to helping disadvantaged patients with eye disorders to receive the vision-sustaining treatment they need. We support noted physicians providing clinical care, medical educators, young physicians enrolled in the Ophthalmology Residency and Retina Fellowship programs, along with vision researchers seeking better treatments.
What is a Legacy Gift?
A simple commitment included in your estate planning documents is an easy way to create a lasting legacy.
- Legacy gifts may be established easily by donors or their families.
- You do not need to be extremely wealthy or a certain age.
- Your thoughtful action today will provide lasting support for our mission in the future.
- A bequest in your will or trustmay result in significant benefits now and in the future to you and your family.
Make Your Mark
- The full amount of your bequest to Pacific Vision Foundation isentirely free from federal estate taxes.
- Bequests generally are not subject to state inheritance or estate taxes. No taxes are withheld.
- You can create a separate fund named for yourself or in the name of someone you wish to honor.
- Named funds remain visible through the individuals and the activities you choose to support.
IRA and Other Retirement Plan Gifts
Maximize the impact of your retirement plan assets by designating Pacific Vision Foundation as a beneficiary. Your gift of assets including IRAs, 401(k) plans, 403 (b) plans and TSAs will NOT be subject to estate or income taxes, thus the entire balance will be preserved to assist us in our efforts to prevent curable eye disorders.
Advantages of an IRA or Other Retirement Plan Gift:
- Coordinating retirement planning and charitable giving can be especially beneficial if you have accumulated substantial retirement assets and wish to reduce your current taxable income or possibly, estate taxes.
- Beneficiary gifts are easy to establish, and beneficiaries may be easily added or deleted should your circumstances change.
Speak to your professional financial advisor or attorney about how to include Pacific Vision Foundation in your estate plans.
For more information, or to notify us of a
gift in your will, trust or other planned gift,
please contact Jo Burnett, Executive Director,
Pacific Vision Foundation at (415) 393-1225
Pacific Vision Foundation is a non-profit,
Our Tax Identification Number is:
The Eye Institute is working to provide patient-centered eye care to all, from indigent to affluent, without regard for ability to pay.
Join our movement and change countless lives today. Thank you!